Ziv is a commercial-tech attorney with considerable experience in corporate, securities Law, blockchain cybersecurity, and privacy.
Ziv advises his clients on regulatory matters, including compliance with privacy and securities regulations, Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML). Ziv has been advising public traded companies and IPO for over 12 years and is fluent in securities laws applicable to Digital Assets.
* Keynote Speaker*
* COO: Ownera.io
* Legal Lead: eToro – The Good Dollar
* Blockchain Expert Committee Member at the Blockchain Association
* Legal Lead – Libra Camp
* Advisory Board Member at Fintech4Good
* Curator of ‘Security Tokens Group’, an invite-only forum of 150+ blockchain professionals;
* Israeli Ambassador for the Swiss IXO Foundation;
* Thought leader, lecturer, and author of several articles dealing with Cybersecurity, privacy and blockchain technology published in the financial media.
* Advisor to Tel Aviv municipality on issues of Municipal Crowdfunding and Cryptocurrencies;
Ziv holds a Master of Laws (LLM) Degree and a B.A Degree (cum laude) he is a graduate of Microsoft Ventures TMBA program and is GDPR-f certified.