Intelligent Customer Engagement
In a digital world, why leave customer communication to chance, while leaving money on the table?
A company’s most profitable customers demand superlative service when they want it, how they want it and where they want it. And, that’s what Wysh delivers!
Wysh is the world’s first intelligent, AI- and blockchain-powered personal concierge and rewards platform. Using automation and human assistance, we connect people and service providers globally.
With Wysh, businesses can offer affordable, premium lifestyle services to everyone and transform customer touchpoints into rich conversations with demonstrable positive results that:
- Lift Sales
- Increase Revenue
- Reduce Expenses
- Enhance Your Own Service App
- Generate Business Intelligence
- Delight Customers
- Provide Brand Differentiation
- Get Compliant
- Improve Employee Performance
- Develop Customer Rewards Platform
Your customers use Wysh to request anything they need—24/7/365. Fulfillment is fast and seamless.
- Smartphone Is All It Takes
- No Waiting. No Guessing.
- No Membership Fees
- Free Local Advice
- Quality Support
- No Surprises
- Quick, Easy Tipping
- Intelligent design improves with more frequent use
Customers interact with Wysh through their preferred digital channel—no need to download the app.
FOR WHOM DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?
Wysh addresses customer engagement and service issues across a wide array of industries, as illustrated by these six sample use cases:
- Residential Buildings – We help property managers provide a superior experience to their residents, including micropayments, scheduling pickups, placing delivery orders, tracking packages, staying informed on building updates, streamlining maintenance requests, dog walking, housekeeping and more!
- Office Buildings – We support property managers to interact efficiently with their corporate tenants, including collecting rents, managing construction projects, refilling office supplies, sharing guest lists securely, registering parking and more.
- Hotels –Short-stay properties partner with us to enhance guest experiences (for example: to book a limousine, make a restaurant reservation or purchase theater tickets), while increasing revenue, reducing costs and managing efficiencies at scale. Services include instant tipping, tracking guest preferences and guest trends, and optimizing employee performance.
- Financial Services – We support traditional financial institutions in competing with nonbank disruptors by harnessing emerging digital trends to offer premium cards and enhanced rewards programs that integrated directly into mobile banking apps.
- Retail Brands – With online and mobile shopping growing exponentially worldwide, we facilitate payments and fulfillment for smaller retailers and serve as a global partner to support the high-end clientele of established brands. We also promote retail brand loyalty through custom rewards and specialized concierge services targeted to retailers’ most valuable customers.
- Custom Concierge – We offer an open platform for any service company to leverage our API/SDK, providing backend software to fuel growth. This creates a fast and efficient outsourced way to streamline customer communications.
THE WYSH INTELLIGENT NETWORK (WIN)
WIN is a core protocol to support service fulfillment. The network will focus on use cases supported by Wysh initially, but with a clear roadmap to support more generic service fulfillment, token-based transactions and easy integration for any other similar platforms.
Who’s included in the WIN community?
The WIN community includes all user groups, broken down into customers, clients and service providers. Below is a sample of participants.
- Users that will consume concierge services
- Property Managers
- Other customer-facing organizations
- Service providers
- Local businesses, merchants
- Boutique legacy concierge companies
- Implementation/customization experts that can integrate Wysh into existing company’s platforms
- Software Developers
- Developing platforms that can leverage WIN
- Developing integration for WIN to expose to other network participants
- Creating automated services for Wysh
- Helpdesk/support organizations